Вроде ничего криминального... ну может по ступицу глубина...
ага😀
И тот мостик, что на последней фотографии, оказывается вполне проходимым! Когда надо😀
Бывает!
⚠️Remember! You are reading the following text because you clicked the "I support , , , and against , , and " It could cost you your freedom and even your life☝️
You've made your choice.
I'm truly sorry, but we don't share the same opinion. I think I have a legal right not to tell you anything.
And this brave Ukrainian soldier shows you the right way
If you'd like to explore my original entertainment content, you're definitely not in a rush and can spare an extra 60 seconds to explore more relevant material. I don't think you have the right not to know. If you are not satisfied with this, you can freely leave this page and forget this blog. Remember - this is entirely your voluntary choice.
You must know that the so-called "Russia" is waging an unprovoked war in Ukraine:
Left: 20 sec.
On October 7, 2023, the "Islamic Resistance Movement" a.k.a. HAMAS, supported by Iranian ayatollahs and so-called "russia" attacked Israel:
Left: 20 sec.
Do you feel sorry for Palestinian children?🤨 Well, go ahead and cry:
Left: 20 sec.
Now you have no right to say that no one informed you and you don't understand political issues. Now you are obligated to make a voluntary choice or close the page right now.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий